Since early 2016, I've been doing anything possible to take my pet sitting to the next level. I want nothing more than to make a career taking care of animals. I started Feed and Lead after giving up a successful career in Audiology to pursue this passion. I wanted to be as competent, knowledgeable and trustworthy as possible, therefore I've obtained the following qualifications:
- Level 2 National Certificate in Animal Care : Obtained April 2017
- Certified Professional Pet Sitter through Pet Sitters International (A course where I learned extensively about the care of all kinds of pets).
- Received certification in Pet First Aid through Pet First Aid & Training NZ
- Became an SPCA volunteer in the animal therapy department (2016)
- Obtained my own police records so that clients may see that I have absolutely no criminal background for their piece of mind.
I've helped clients train their puppies, provided mid-day dog walks for people working long hours, as well as fed and played with pets while their owners are away. Every day I am eager to get out there and start seeing my clients. When I am on an assignment that animal gets my full undivided attention. Every animal is treated different based on their needs and abilities, from dogs that need a strenuous bush walk, puppies that need training, pets that need comfort after surgery, cats that need space and kittens that need loads of play. Whatever your individual pet needs, I will do my best to provide.
Diane (Owner / Operator)
Level 2 National Certificate in Animal Care - Obtained April 2017
Certified Professional Pet Sitter with Pet Sitter International - Obtained July 2016
Certified in pet first aid (Pet first aid & training NZ)
Obtained April 2016
Volunteer SPCA- animal therapy since April 2016